Are you planning to visit?
We’re glad you’re interested in our church and in possibly visiting us. If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we’d love to have you! Here are some things you may want to know:
- Every Sunday we seek to rehearse and reapply what is of first importance: Jesus, the Son of God, came in the flesh to live a perfect life on our behalf, died a substitutionary death, and rose from the dead that we might be forgiven and reconciled to God. This gospel, or good news, is on our minds constantly as we sing, pray, read Scripture, give, hear God’s Word preached, participate in the sacraments, and fellowship together.
- Our church facilities (both the church building and Grace House) are wheelchair accessible. However, if you need assistance in any way, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
- We offer a nursery for little ones under the age of two and our children’s ministry provides care and instruction for 2-year-olds through sixth graders. Check out our Children’s Ministry page for information on what the children’s ministry looks like and how it works.
- During the Sunday morning meeting we provide a room with a video feed for moms with infants.
- Some folks come dressed up for church while others don’t. Feel free to wear whatever’s comfortable for you, and you’ll fit right in.
- If you have any questions, prayer needs, or need to talk to a pastor, you can contact us online by [ emailing ] us or calling our church office at 330-665-5500.